My sincere apologies. I don’t have a post for this week. I’ve been spending that last few days working on other projects., both personal and professional. All good stuff.
But have no fear! The Squall is brewing up to some awesome content (at least I think it’s awesome). Here’s a taste of what to expect over the next few weeks (in no particular order; titles subject to alteration):
- Minor Spoilers: Stranger Things
- Genre Fiction and the Prophetic Imagination (a 4-part series)
- Beyond a Wardrobe: Why Christians Should Write Fantasy
- Space Oddities and Aliens: Why Christians Should Write Science Fiction
- The Fear: Why Christians Should Write Horror
- Minor Spoilers: Kubo and the Two Strings
- The Other, Much Older Woman: Teresa of Avila
- Probably some poetry.
Also, my wife and I celebrated our third anniversary last week. She’s pretty great, not going to lie.
Catch ya later.